Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Election 2008 Issues On Abortion

During my research I found out that Barack Obama and I have the same view on abortion
e believes "A woman's ability to decide .
H
it is taking a way a woman's right to do what ever she feels is best involving her body. how many children to have and when, without interference from the government, is one of the most fundamental rights we possess. It is not just an issue of choice, but equality and opportunity for all women." I believe that every woman no matter what the situation is, should be able to have an abortion with out the governments say so. I also feel that
John McCain said he had come to the conclusion that the exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother are legitimate exceptions to an outright ban on abortions. "I don't claim to be a theologian, but I have my moral beliefs." If Roe v. Wade is overturned and abortion outlawed, McCain said he believes doctors who performed abortions would be prosecuted. "But I would not prosecute a woman" who obtained an abortion. I strongly disagree with McCain.

If I could vote I would definitely vote for Barack Obama. I feel that are views are very similar if not the same. He shares the same issues as me. And his strategy to fix the issues are very intelligent to me. Barack Obama is my candidate.

No comments: